How to Play
Fishing in Town
To fish, stand by the water and click on the "Fishing" icon. The rod will be cast and stay in the water until a fish bites, which will be shown when "CLICK!" starts blinking on the screen. By clicking anywhere in the town window, it will lead to the Fishing Window for further play. If not clicked, the fish will swim away and one bait will be lost.
- Fish HP (Hit Points): Represents the fish's remaining energy. When the gauge reaches zero the fish will be caught.
- Click Count: Number of times you can click within the time limit.
- Time Limit: The allotted time to catch the fish. When the gauge reaches zero, the fish will get away.
- Target: The target cursor you move and click.
- Fish: The fish will swim around within the window. By placing the Target on the fish and clicking, the fish will gradually lose HP. When the fish completely loses its HP within the time limit, the fish will be successfully caught. If the Click Count reaches zero or time runs out, the fish will swim away.
- Note: If your fish swims away, you will still lose one bait.
- Fish Image: The image of your catch
- Fish Name: The name of your catch
- Rarity: The rarity grade of your catch
- Fish Size: The size of your catch
- Points Awarded: Fishing Points you earned from the catch
- Size Rankings: The ranking shown when a specific type of fish is caught.
- STORE: Store your catch in your Cooler Box
- RELEASE: Release your catch
The cooler box is where all of your fishes are stored in when you decide to save the fish. The fishes don't expire and the maximum it can hold is 20.
In the fishing memo, players can see what fishes they've -- and others through their page -- have caught, missions and tournaments.
Ranking is recorded every month through points, catch and fish type. All records can be seen here.
- Points: Total amount of points received from fishing depending on the kind of fish.
- Catch: Total fishes caught.
- Fish Type: Largest size of fish caught.
- Main article: Tinier Fishing Shop
Besides the Unlimited Rod, advanced rods and bait can be purchased at the fishing shop.
- Main article: Fishing Guild
The fishing guild is where the player can exchange fishes in the cooler box for items, go to chat rooms, accept missions and enter tournaments. Currently, the mission and tournaments are unavailable right now.