|Sleeping Selfy's Wake Up Call Event|
Wednesday, April 28th, 2010
Wednesday, May 12th, 2010
Visit Selfy Town and help out three travelers. They each require a certain task and will grant you a Large Tulip Red that can be equipped and/or exchanged for event items. Up to three (3) max tulips can be earned per day. During the event, a total of 45 tulips can be earned but only 38 total (about 13 days) are needed for both event items and an extra tulip. (A maximum of 48 is possible if you use the hours right before maintenance on May 12th.) Before you talk to the traveler, it's best to do the task beforehand.
Locations and Tasks
- Chat Town
- Dialogue: "Hello there! Can you help us? We travelled very far to buy a special enchanted potion to wake up Sleeping Selfy! Unfortunately it looks like we are short! Can you help us collect Chibi coins?"
- Task: Earn a certain amount of Chibi Coins in a day before talking to the traveler. (The number of required chibi coins varies per day.)
- Fountain Square 2
- Dialogue: "Oh kind user! Could you please help me? I want to make sure Sleeping Selfy has lots of material to read when she wakes up! Could you write an interesting diary entry?"
- Task: Start a new diary entry and then talk to the traveler. (It's also possible to delete the diary entry after earning the tulip.)
- Ring Gate
- Dialogue: "Bonjour! I want to cast a magical spell to awaken Sleeping Selfy but I need your help! Can I borrow some of your IQ auro? All you have to do is play a few games of Doki Doki IQ High School!! C'est simple!"
- Task: Play a certain amount of levels of any Doki Doki IQ High School game. (The number of required game levels varies per day.)
Required Amount for Tasks
|Days of Event:||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12||13||14||15*|
* For day 15, it involves only 9 hours before that day's maintenance, which is right before the official end of the event.
After completing a task for one of the travelers, you can obtain the tulip below for a max of 3 in a day (not tradeable/giftable):
Collect and exchange 12 red tulips for the below:
Collect and exchange 25 red tulips for the below:
Rules and Regulations
- Large Tulip Red items may only be obtained by completing the travellers' tasks during the event. They can NOT be traded or gifted.
- You cannot exchange the Large Tulip Red items if they are equipped on your SELFY.
- The Large Tulip Red items cannot be exchanged after the event is over.
- Once exchanged, the required number of Large Tulip Red items will be removed from your closet.
- Each game of Doki Doki IQ High School must be fully played for it to be counted for that day.