|Kokoro's Lucky Numbers Jackpot|
Wednesday, April 14th, 2010
Wednesday, April 21st, 2010
Similar to a lottery system, the one-week Lucky Numbers Jackpot allows users to choose up to 8 different numbers from 1-30. After maintenance on April 28th, Kokoro will randomly choose 7 numbers to match the users' picks with. By getting 4 or more matches, the user is able to win thousands of chibi coins. If more than one user wins one of the prize brackets, the winnings will be split evenly among the bracket winners.
- During Kokoro's Lucky Number Jackpot, pick one number each day for the chance to win a load of Chibi Coins!!
- You have a total of 8 chances to pick a number of your choice during the event. After the event, Kokoro will draw 7 numbers at random, and your prize will be determined by how many of your numbers match!
- Don't forget, you can only pick ONE number each day during the event, so make sure you don't miss a day!
Kokoro's numbers: 3, 5, 7, 15, 18, 21, 27
First Place: Unfortunately no one placed 1st, so we will save the Chibi Coin prize for another time!
Second Place: 4 winners! Each user will receive 7500 Chibi Coins!!!
Third Place: 75 winners! Each user will receive 200 Chibi Coins!!
Fourth Place: 554 winners! Each user will receive 9 Chibi Coins!
- Match: 7 Numbers
- Win: 50,000 Chibi Coins
- Match: 6 Numbers
- Win: 30,000 Chibi Coins
- Match: 5 Numbers
- Win: 15,000 Chibi Coins
- Match: 4 Numbers
- Win: 5,000 Chibi Coins
Rules and Regulations
- Users may select up to 8 numbers in total, once each day. (Users may pick a new number after 0:00AM, PDT. There is only one hour on the last day before the event finishes.)
- Users cannot select the same number twice.
- The user's numbers do not have to be in the same order as Kokoro's numbers.
- Kokoro's numbers that are drawn will be selected at random and announced on Wed, April 28, 2010 (PDT) after site maintenance.
- Users will be automatically have the Chibi Coins added to their account on Wed, Apr 28, 2010 (PDT) after site maintenance.