|King's Intervention Event|
Tuesday, August 2nd, 2011
Monday, August 15th, 2011
The King's Intervention event is a mission-based event, where users complete certain tasks in any order and gain rewards for each completed task. By completing all of the missions during the event, the user is able to pick a reward set.
Task: Redecorate and save your interior room at least once per day for five (5) days total.
Task: Visit 40 different rooms.
Task: Gift or trade an interior item to 15 different people.
After completing all four missions, users can claim only one of the two reward sets listed below.
Rules and Regulations
- The event prize item may be traded or gifted right away.
- Each reward item may only be claimed once per member.
- The missions do not have to be completed in any particular order.
- For Mission 1, members do not have to save their rooms 5 days straight in a row. Any 5 days during the event will count!
- Members must either gift, trade and or visit DIFFERENT Selfies for the missions to count.
- To claim the mission reward items, click on the "Claim Now" button! Members must claim either the Reward Set A or the Reward Set B at the end. You cannot claim BOTH reward set items.
- Using the TinierMe Facebook App to complete the missions will count, however members must go to the main site (www.tinierme.com) to claim any reward items.
- The event reward item are only available during the event period. Please note that you cannot claim these items AFTER the event ends.