|G-Coin Gift Campaign|
Thursday, March 4th, 2010
Thursday, March 11th, 2010
Lasting for only a week, TinierMe users get a chance to obtain up to 3 different tiers of bonus event-exclusive items while purchasing G-Coins during the duration of the campaign. (This does not include obtaining g-coins from tasks and/or offers.) The more g-coins bought in intervals of 500, 1000 or 2000 (or more) the user has a higher eligibility for higher tiers with 2000 g-coins being the highest. By purchasing g-coins in another transaction, the user is eligible for multiple items.
Buying g-coins isn't cumulative and only by purchasing the minimum for each tier in one transaction are you eligible for that tier and any others below that. If a user purchased 1000 g-coins, he/she is eligible for the second tier and for the 500 g-coin tier. If purchasing 1000 g-coins for a second time, the same tiers are achieved. The two different 1000 g-coin transactions doesn't add to 2000 g-coins needed for the highest tier. Instead, 2000 g-coins (or more) would need to be bought in one transaction.
500 G-Coin Tier
Purchase 500 G-Coins to obtain the items below:
1000 G-Coin Tier
Purchase 1000 G-Coins to obtain the item below and the the items located in the 500 g-coin tier:
2000 G-Coin Tier
Purchase 2000 G-Coins or more to obtain the items below and the the items located in both the 500 and 1000 g-coin tier:
Rules and Regulations
- Items are not available after the G-Coin Gift Campaign is over.
- Users are eligible to receive multiple amounts of the Campaign items depending on their G-Coin purchase amount.
- For example, if a user purchases 1000 G-Coins on 2 separate occasions during the campaign, the user will receive;
- 2 Layered Pull Hoodie A items,
- 2 Milk and Red Bean Bread items,
- 2 Kitten Chest Badge Black items,
- 2 Summoned Tiger God Yellow items,
- but WILL NOT receive the Custom Cross Jacket, Custom Jeans, and Hanging Kitty items.
- Campaign items will be sent to all participants AFTER the campaign is over, and a notification will be posted in the Campaign and Event Information section on the main page of the TinierMe site.