|Fishing Frenzy Event|
Tuesday, August 9th, 2011
Monday, August 22nd, 2011
The Fishing Frenzy Event is an individual fishing event that gives rewards for completing the tasks by Jyaro, the newly-introduced fisherman NPC. By catching the specified number of fishes for Jyaro, the player can claim items from chibi coins to items that can be used in dressing up.
By catching the below in the quantities specified, the player can claim the item at the event page after completing the task. The fishes can be caught in any order.
Arrow Squid (x3)
Hodgepodge Goby (x2)
Cherry Salmon (x3)
Pond Smelt (x3)
Rainbow Trout (x4)
Stone Flounder (x4)
Freshwater Minnow (x5)
Rules and Regulations
- Read the TinierMe fishing guild to learn how to fish in Selfy Town! You can not fish if you do not have a fishing rod and bait equipped on your Selfy.
- The required fish counter will be updated each time you access this event page!
- The fish do NOT have to be saved in your cooler box, but the required amount and type must be successfully caught during the event in order to claim the rewards.
- Only one reward item per user may be claimed.
- The event reward items are only available during the event period. Please note that you CANNOT claim these prize items AFTER the Fishing Frenzy event ends.