|Bat Hunter Helper Event|
Tuesday, July 22nd, 2011
Monday, August 4th, 2011
The Bat Hunter Helper is an event where users can claim items after finding the bats in Selfy Town. The three vampire siblings, Elliot, Beatrice and Victoria released the bats into town while the user helps Julia get rid of the bats.
To help Julia get rid of the bats, purchase and equip the Blessed Rosary Chain Silver in order to get rid of a bat by clicking on it.
There are three different-colored bats in three different locations of Selfy Town:
- Black bats can be found at the Chat Town.
- Red bats can be found at the Fortune Area.
- Purple bats can be found at the ChibiPet Area - Garden.
Defeating the bats
A total of 20 bats need to be removed in order to get claim a random Victorious Long Cape color. Once exchanged, the number of bats will reset back to 0.
Rules and Regulations
- Members may use the TinierMe for Facebook Application to defeat the bat minions, but rewards can only be obtained at the www.tinierme.com.
- The Blessed Rosary Chain Silver MUST be equipped on your Selfy in order to defeat the bats in Selfy Town.
- The Blessed Rosary Chain is available at the Selfy Shop for 200 Chibi Coins.
- Bats will regenerate and return to Selfy Town after 2 hours. Defeat as many as you can!
- The event items CAN be claimed more than once, provided you have defeated enough bats (20 in total). The Victorious Long Cape color you receive is random.
- You will not receive 2 rewards if you beat 40 bats and THEN click the claim button. Please claim 1 Victorious Long Cape item with every 20 bats you defeat!
- The reward event item may be traded or gifted right away.
- The event items are only available during the event period. Please note that you cannot claim the items AFTER the event ends.
- Happy bat hunting!