|Alodia vs Emperor Nogi|
Tuesday, September 20th, 2011
Tuesday, October 4th, 2011
Alodia vs Emperor Nogi event is the reappearance of Nogi, who wants to take three alpacas' fur. By helping Alodia get rid of him by hitting him with a Basket of Chestnuts 30 times and then Alodia will randomly reward Flower Fairy Wings.
The three alpacas can be found in the following locations:
Any one alpaca will give the Basket of Chestnuts, which can be used to get rid of Nogi. Only one Basket of Chestnuts can be claimed every three hours, regardless of which alpaca it came from.
Reducing Nogi's HP
Nogi can be found at Outdoor Stage. He has 30 HP (health points) and throwing one Basket of Chestnuts will reduce it by 1 HP. The Basket of Chestnuts must be unequipped and in the closet at the time to work. Once Nogi's HP has been reduced to 0, the user can claim one of the items below randomly.
Rules and Regulations
- You can obtain one Basket of Chestnuts Brown item from Alodia's alpaca friends in Selfy Town once every 3 hours. Find Emperor Nogi in Selfy Town and throw the Basket of Chestnuts at him to reduce his Hit Points (HP)!
- You can choose to throw one Basket of Chestnuts or all of the Basket of Chestnuts in your closet when you encounter Emperor Nogi. Each Basket of Chestnuts Brown item you throw will reduce 1 HP.
- The Basket of Chestnuts Brown item will be removed from your closet when it is thrown at Emperor Nogi.
- The Basket of Chestnuts Brown item cannot be used if it is equipped on your Selfy.
- The Flower Fairy Wings items can be traded or gifted right away.
- The event prize items are only available during the event period. Please note that you cannot claim the items AFTER the event ends.
- The event is not applicable for the TinierMe for Facebook Application.